Thursday, March 24, 2005

4 Day Weekend

Well had everything worked out as I had planned this weekend, I would currently be in Victoria right now :(

I had tickets to fly home with Jetsco, but if you haven't heard already, Jetsco has gone bankrupt. I will eventually get my money back I think, because I paid with Visa. Phew!! So I guess I'll be hanging out in Edmonton all weekend. Thats ok because I have some shopping to do, including looking for some new glasses and possibly a new palm pilot. However it is close to the end of the school year, and I could last the summer without a palm, so maybe I should wait until the next school year to buy a next generation palm (and thus have a better palm than all of my friends...).

Oh well I will get lots of studying done I suppose. And maybe watch some movies as well. I miss Carla tons and tons. Hopefully when she vists me in Vancouver we can have just as many fun adventures as we did last summer!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay nudie beach! Teeheehee!

dana said...

I found some revenge for that nurse song... I picture of YOU wearing a nursing pub crawl t-shirt! You know you really wanted to be a nurse. ;)