Sunday, March 20, 2005

Med Show (Saturday)

The final night of performances was amazing. Not only were the skits smoother (with all the extra practice) but also there were lots of extra lines thrown in ad-lib style. Lots of people were yelling from the crowds and usually the actors on stage were able to respond quick and witty. Like the host Ron Burgundy yelling out "Who said that? Was that you, Doorman? You're fired!!! Clear your desk, because you're fired."

After the show there was a staff party at the Armory (dance club), which we totally packed in with upwards of 200 med students. I had an excellent time, dancing the night away. Including having my shirt ripped off and having med girls attack me (I may or may not post pictures of this....). Hehehehe. The Armory has two separate dance floors, with the hiphop/dance music downstairs, and more 80's/90's music upstairs.

I am already looking forward to next year's med show, and have started planning!!

No comments: