Friday, March 04, 2005

Reading break at last



This is Carla, Alissa, and myself (with my "pedophile-face") at the back of the UpStairs Cabaret dance club on Bastion Square in Victoria. With my buddy Mark taking the picture. We had an excellent night of dancing at that club, and as usual we got the party started by being the only 3 people on the dancefloor for about half an hour. As the bar slowly filled people gather around to gawk at us and probably make fun of my dancing skillz (or lack thereof), but eventually a couple of pub-crawls arrived and filled the place up. I felt the DJ played an excellent set that was right up my alley (except for the obligatory hip-hop section).

I had an excellent visit home to Victoria for reading break this past week. I spent the entire week laying low -- spending most of my time either with Carla or asleep. It was very nice to finally get an entire week off, instead of rushing home for 2 days and rushing back. It was nice being able to just hang out and relax with Carla, instead of rushing around doing things like we normally do (as my time back home is usually limited).

No comments: