Saturday, October 29, 2005

MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge


Vic: Should be a close match today, Kenny. We have the "Dedicated Enema Technicians" versus the "Perianal Fistual Fixers".

Kenny: Hehehehe. Peri*anal*.

Vic: Kenny!! Enough! We have Guy LaDouche on scene for an interview.

Guy: Hello. I *ass*ume you will win the Med Monster Mash costume competition. What do you think?!

Contestant 1: I have blood in my stool!!!

Contestant 2: I like dirty girls!!

Guy: You are so turning Guy on!

Captain Tenneal: Leeeeeeet's git it on!


If you haven't seen MXC on Spike TV this won't make much sense to you. This year for the Med Monster Mash dance, me and a bunch of friends got together for a group costume. Although the costume prize went to Chris dressed as Gwen Stefani and a bunch of girls dressed as his/her Harajuku Girls, it was still good times.

No comments: