Sunday, January 02, 2005

Holidays in Victoria

Ahhhh I'm back in my room in Edmonton, after having spent 2 weeks with friends and family in Victoria. I definately needed a break -- just to relax and hang out with my girlfriend. We had lots of quiet evenings watching movies. I also had a couple of chances to drink with my buddies from highschool, which is always fun. For Carla's christmas present I bought her a digital camera, a Canon Digital Elph PowerShot SD200. I think she liked it!

I'm kinda sad to be home. My room is so small and the building is absolutely empty tonight. I've spent the past 2 weeks in a super busy huge house, with cousins (1, 2) and aunts and girlfriends everywhere! And to come home to absolutely silence is definately a change. The only person I can talk to is my blog :(

My only regret this holiday was not having a more spectacular New Year's. But that being said there really wasn't much going on in Victoria. All my friends were at other friend- of-a-friend-of- a-friend's parties, so Carla and I just hung out a my place playing video games and sleeping. I definately recommend playing GTA: San Andreas if you haven't already -- its amazing!!

I've decided as of this post to include more links in my posts, that should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to use a word three times in one letter - DEFINITELY spell it right!
Love Mom